How is our weight loss coaching program is different from other diet programs
Knowledge, accountability and motivation play a big role in your successful weight loss journey. We know it can be quite complicated and confusing if you do not have the information or plan to follow.
We are committed to helping you, and will help adjust your nutrition plan along the way with custom changes and recommendations. We believe in implementing a sustainable, long-term lifestyle approach to weight loss, and use a customized individualized approach that addresses your personal nutrition needs.
Not everyone can get back to the weight they were in their 20’s, so we will evaluate your goals and help you set one that is realistic and attainable. The first step in our program is to stop the weight gain, and normalize eating to kick your metabolism in gear. We follow evidence-based approach to weight loss, and use many of the weight loss principles people on the National Weight Control Registry use to lose weight and keep it off.
The National Weight Control Registry (NWCR), established in 1994 by Rena Wing, Ph.D. from Brown Medical School, and James O. Hill, Ph.D.from the University of Colorado, is the largest prospective investigation of long-term successful weight loss maintenance. Given the prevailing belief that few individuals succeed at long-term weight loss, the NWCR was developed to identify and investigate the characteristics of individuals who have succeeded at long-term weight loss
We don’t want to waste your time with cleanses, detoxes, herbs or pills that only produce artificial short-term results. We have a buffet of tools and strategies that are clinically proven to help manage your weight and stop the weight gain. We will assess where you are at throughout your weight loss journey, and give you a plan that is tailored to your lifestyle needs.
What you can expect with our weight loss coaching program: * Note: The amount you will learn is dependent on how many sessions you attend.
- Learn how to implement techniques to curb food cravings.
- Learn about what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat.
- Learn how to plan meals that are easy to prepare, healthy and satisfying.
- Learn how to balance your macros (like carbs, protein and fat) properly so that you feel fueled and energized throughout the day.
- Learn how to create a healthy relationship with food, and finally be in control of your food choices.
- Speed up your metabolism and feel energized.
- Implement accountability in your life to help stay on track and be confident in your eating and food choices.
- Establish new eating habits and learn to incorporate healthy, delicious food that nourishes your body.
- Learn how to implement mindful eating techniques and reduce mindless overeating habits.
What our weight loss coaching program is not:
- A crash diet program that leaves you feeling “hangry”
- A short-term quick fix diet that doesn’t have lasting results
- A universal, general diet & health program using a standardized food guide
We want you to be successful so we have built in some amazing value to our coaching packages! Depending on the package you choose we want to give you free access to some additional tools that are proven to be beneficial in your weight loss journey. If you purchase a coaching package from us, you will get access to one or more of our E-courses at Nutrition Academy. See pricing packages below for details.