Try these snacks on the go sunshine energy bites!
These are super easy to make and taste great! They are school/ daycare friendly as they use sunflower seeds and Manitoba Hemp hearts instead of nuts or nut butters.
- 1 cup packed pitted dates
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor
- Mix until a dough forms
- Remove and roll into balls.
- Store in fridge
- I usually wet my hands with a bit of water before rolling the balls.
If you need meal ideas, help with meal planning or want to work with a registered dietitian, please connect with us! We would be happy to help you improve your nutrition at any stage of your health journey! Give us a call at 1-204-792-1893 or fill out the form below. If you are not sure if a registered dietitian nutrition coach can help, ask to have a free 15 min consultation where we can review your nutrition needs and you can decide if working with us would be a good fit!
Susan Watson, Registered Dietitian (Winnipeg)
+ your nutrition coach team at A Little Nutrition