Join our team!
A Little Nutrition is looking for a permanent part-time Administrative Assistant immediately to join their team!
We love what we do at A Little Nutrition, but have reached capacity and need a incredible admin assistant to help us keep growing and continuing to deliver top notch-nutrition care to our valued clients. The successful candidate will be my right-hand assistant, and will help me manage our virtual office, 6 person team of dietitian nutrition coaches, and 7 physical office locations. The job will evolve and have plenty of opportunity to grow in your career, with varying levels of responsibility. We are looking for the perfect fit here at A Little Nutrition, and hope that is you!
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Must have remarkable organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage office tasks like booking & scheduling, managing client files, taking payments, billing & invoicing.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and a personable attitude on the phone.
- Must possess a diligent work ethic and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Position Type: Part-time, 32-35 hours/week to start. Possibility for full-time
- Starting wage: $12.50-$15.50
- Location: Niverville, MB (20-50% work from home opportunities)
- Years of experience: at least 3-5 years in this field
- Start: As soon as possible *We are swamped! 🙂
Application Deadline: May, 10 2017 (recently updated)
- Successful completion of the Administrative Assistant Program at Red River College or equivalent, ideally with experience in business operations. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong written communication skills (grammar/spelling, formatting)
- Previous admin/reception/customer service work experience.
- Possess excellent judgment, problem solving skills and a quick decision-making ability to proactively act on the companies needs and provide support to achieve business results in a timely manner.
- Experience working with social media.
- Experience working with graphic design.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Keen interest in nutrition, healthy living, dietetics and/or have education in nutrition.
- Knowledgeable in business office & accounting software.
Subject line: Administrative Assistant + your first name & last name.
ATTACHMENTS: cover letter, resume with 3 references.
I value that you are interested in working for my company, and I will let you know if you are going to be considered for an interview.
Thank you for your application.
Susan Watson, RD
Owner, Director Of Client Services -A Little Nutrition