Whether you want to lose weight, control your diabetes, lower your cholesterol, improve your digestion, learn about the best nutrition strategies to assist with your fitness program or just gain knowledge about general healthy eating, we have an expert in nutrition who can help!
Kick Start Your Nutrition! Working with a dietitian can help you:
- Stop the weight gain and initiate weight loss
- Develop healthy habits to maintain weight loss
- Manage and eliminate food cravings
- Never diet again
- Consume whole foods and ditch the “fake” food, or “food like” products
- Improve your relationship with food & become in control of your food choices
- Prevent or manage health concerns
- Become more energized and reduce the feeling of brain fog and low energy
- Improve physical appearance
- Clear up the confusion about what, when and how much to eat
- Improve your digestion and get rid of the bloat
- Understand why you eat the way you do, and how to fix it
- Make diet changes that actually stick
- Enhance physical performance
- Manage your hormones and keep them in check
- Achieve optimal wellness through balanced nutrition
- Become more energized
- Gain confidence in your food choices
- Learn to meal plan and eat out less
- Create a healthy lifestyle so you can feel your best
- Get personal support from experts who care
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR NUTRITION PROGRAMS
Get nutrition support from professionals you can trust
I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with my consultation last Friday. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with Andrea. I left with a lot of great and useful information, a far better understanding of proper nutrition, eating habits, and exercise. My concerns with high blood sugar and weight were well covered and explained and I feel confident that these issues as well as a couple of others were well addressed and I feel confident in a successful result. I have found it easy to follow my meal plan.
My money was well spent, and I will recommend you at any opportunity! ~ Brain Marci
I would like to say that my experience at A Little Nutrition could not have been better. Madelaine's approach was so positive and empowering I always felt like I could make progress..and I did! I have come a really long way in letting go of the diet mentality and am getting to a healthier weight in the process. Anyone who has struggled with their eating and relationship with food would benefit greatly from this program. Thank you so much. It has literally changed my life.
Susan is very good at communicating in the way that best serves her clients. I'm deaf-blind, and Susan makes sure I get everything via the computer in emails or Word documents. She even uses the text-chat feature of Skype to do real-time sessions with me. No need for scheduling interpreters or using a relay operator over the phone. Susan knows how to communicate online like a pro!
I just wanted to let you know that I am so grateful to you for helping me change my eating habits. I am always satisfied and no longer have crazy cravings for junk. I have now lost another 2 pounds, I am down to 142. I am closer to my goal weight than I have been in the last 3 years. It is so nice to finally know the right way to eat. Thanks again:)
"Five pounds in my first week...I am absolutely thrilled and so motivated by all you've shared to keep this momentum going!"
Thank you for your time and fabulous presentation. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have taken away so much. Again, thank you.
Just wanted to express my gratitude! So far you are the best thing that happened to me on my life long weight loss journey. I don't have enough words to express it! Your guide with my determination is giving positive results!
I just wanted to give you an update and thank you for your help. I am feeling great and I have been cleared from the type 2 diabetes. I have lost almost 70lbs now. You taught me a lot to help me eat properly and I truly appreciate your help. Thanks again!
Casera Credit Union would like to extend our appreciation for your excellent ‘Eating 9 – 5’ presentation – the staff found great value in all of the tips and advice you gave. And it was great to have a few chuckles first thing in the morning! Thank you!
Media Appearances, Susan Watson, RD